The simple pleasure of eating ribs that fall right off the bone starts with a zesty blend of seasonings, barbecue sauce and a jar of honey mustard. Then it is all simmered in a slow cooker. It makes a fall off the bone pork dinner that is hard to beat.
- 3Â½ pounds boneless pork country-style ribs
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) jar honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons zesty grill seasoning blend
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Place ribs in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Arrange onions over ribs.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, mustard and seasoning blend.
- Pour over ribs.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours on on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
- Transfer ribs to a serving platter.
- Strain sauce and skim off fat.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over the ribs and pass remaining sauce.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 308g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 181||36%|
|Total Fat 20.12g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 5.48g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.88g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|