Cost per recipe $1.79 view details
- Whole or half ham, ready to eat
- 1/8 c. prepared mustard
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Whole cloves
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 1 Tbsp. flour in turkey size (19" x 23 1/2") oven bag for whole ham or in large size (14"x20") oven bag for half ham.
- Place bag in 12"x8" baking dish. Insert ham in bag, fat side up. Close bat with twist tie.
- Pierce bag 6 to 8 times on top. Bake 12 min per lb..
- Remove from oven 30 min before it is baked. Carefully slit bag down center and to sides to expose ham. Remove skin, if any, and score fat, diamond shaped, 1/4" deep.
- Brush entire top of ham with mustard.
- Insert clove in each diamond. Cover generously with brown sugar. Drizzle with honey.
- Return to moderate oven, 375 degrees, for final half hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 259g|
|Calories from Fat 11||1%|
|Total Fat 1.35g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 215.73g||58%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|