Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- Cut each squash in half lengthwise, and throw away seeds and membrane.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and spoon into squash shells.
- Place squash shells in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Cover dish, and bake at 350 deg for 1 hour and 10 min, basting squash occasionally with the honey mix. Uncover dish, and bake an additional 5 min or possibly till the squash is tender.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size:1 squash half).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.14g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|