Cost per recipe $2.34 view details
- Honey-Citrus Chicken with Rice
- 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 c. cooked brown rice Veggie Salad
- 1/3 c. spinach
- 1/3 c. alfalfa sprouts
- 1/3 c. asparagus pcs, steamed
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- Place chicken breast half in a baking dish, drizzle with lemon juice and honey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 5 min on each side or possibly till done.
- Serve with 1 c. cooked brown rice.
- Combine spinach, alfalfa sprouts and steamed asparagus, toss well, drizzle with 1 Tbsp. fat-free balsamic vinaigrette.
- Serves 1
- NOTES : Whole Meal is 8 WW Points using the MC Nutritional Calculation
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 168g|
|Calories from Fat 9||6%|
|Total Fat 1.05g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.27g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 21.52g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|