Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 2 Tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1 c. lukewarm water 110F (45C)
- 2 x egg beaten
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 7 c. Warm Roll Mix butter or possibly margarine
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. When yeast starts to bubble, add in Large eggs, water and oil. Blend well.
- Add in Warm Roll Mix 1 c. at a time till dough is stiff.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5 to 7 min, till smooth and satiny.
- Lightly butter bowl.
- Put dough in bowl and turn to butter top. Cover with damp towel and let rise in a draft-free place till doubled in bulk, 45 to 60 min.
- Punch down dough.
- Let stand 10 min.
- Shape into 2 loaves.
- Grease two 9" x 5" loaf pans.
- Place 1 loaf of dough in each pan, seam-side down. Cover and let rise again till slightly rounded above top of pan, 30 - 40 min.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Bake 30 - 40 min, till deep golden.
- Remove from oven and brush tops with butter or possibly margarine, if you like. Remove from pans and cold.
- VARIATIONRaisin-Cinnamon Bread-Add in 1 c. raisins and 1 to 2 tsp. grnd cinnamon with Warm Roll Mix.
- Yield: 2 Loaves
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 191g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||20%|
|Total Fat 10.05g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.42g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 74.1g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|