Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- Â½ pounds, â ounces, weight Sesame Seeds
- Â½ pounds, â ounces, weight Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Heat a pan on low heat, add sesame seeds and roast until golden in colour. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Nest place the sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan over medium heat. Heat for about 10 minutes to melt the sugar.
- Now take the roasted sesame seeds from the pan and add them into the syrup along with the vanilla. Mix it thoroughly until sesame seeds are fully coated.
- Immediately pour this mixture on top of a greased surface. Roll into an even big round, using a greased rolling pin. (Press it to 1/4 inch thickness.)
- Cool the mixture and cut into rectangle or square pieces. Serve and enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 25 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|