Cost per recipe $0.80 view details
- 300 grams potatoes large
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter , melted
- 6 teaspoons bread crumbs toasted
- 2 teaspoons milk hot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 50 grams potatoes peeled and boiled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoons white pepper
- Wash the potatoes. Now peel the potatoes and shred them (like a long matchstick). Squeeze any excess water from potatoes.
- After that into a medium bowl. Stir together egg, salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper using a fork. Next combine the egg mixture with the shredded potatoes. Mix well.
- Next take a muffin tray and grease it with butter. Place one and half tablespoons of shredded potatoes mixture into each muffin tray, and arrange them like a birdâs nest.
- Drizzle a small amount â 1/4 teaspoon â of melted butter into each nest.
- Preheat oven to 200 c degrees and bake the potato nest about 30 minutes or until golden brown. If edges begin browning too quickly cover top of muffin pan with foil loosely.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Next in a small bowl stir together toasted bread crumbs, hot milk, pepper and salt. Mix well.Now place this mixture into to the nests (one teaspoon or so per nest).
- After that decorate with mashed potatoes. Just take a potato. Peel and boil it, covered with water, until potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Squash the potato with a potato masher or mixer. Add butter, salt, and white pepper. Mix well.
- Next make small balls of the mashed potato mixture. Shape the ball into an oval shape. Like an egg. Iâve done in the photo above. Place in the nest. And Enjoy.
- See my web sites
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 345g|
|Calories from Fat 118||30%|
|Total Fat 13.37g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 6.67g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.4g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|