Homemade dough isn't hard. Try this easy recipe to get started!
Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 c. likewarm water
- 3 c. flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
- Add in sugar, salt and oil; mix thoroughly.
- Add in 1/2 of the flour and beat till no lumps.
- Gradually add in remaining flour.
- Knead dough for 5 min.
- Place on a greased pizza pan, leave edges a little thicker than middle. Let rise 20 to 30 min.
- Bake at 450 degrees until beginning to brown, remove and add in the sauce and toppings and cheese.
- Bake again until cheese browns.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||27%|
|Total Fat 9.67g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.63g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.84g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|