I've only seen Kosher variations on this, however, this is very close to my grandmother's recipe (eggs, onions, liver, oil/fat, etc.).
I'd love to try this variation
Cost per recipe $4.85 view details
- 1kg of any liver
- 300 g butter
- 5-6pc Shallots
- 3 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp. l. brandy
- thyme, sage, nutmeg to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Liver Wash, peel from the film, cut into small pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Krutno chop shallot.
- In a pan heat the oil. Stirring constantly, fry liver and onions. Salt, add finely chopped sage and thyme, and spices and simmer on low heat until tender. Pan, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Carrot boil. Cook hard-boiled eggs.
- Ready to liver and eggs in a blender grind.
- To get a lot whisk, adding the brandy. Then add the cooked carrots.
- Paste lay out evenly on the foil.
- Oil cut slices and vykladyvaemna pate. We turn to roll.
- Ready to chill pie in the fridge.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 636g|
|Calories from Fat 2260||90%|
|Total Fat 256.84g||321%|
|Saturated Fat 158.27g||633%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.8g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|