Cost per recipe $9.15 view details
- 1 lg. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. can evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/2 gallon lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Approx. 2 boxes ice cream salt
- Approx. 3 (8 lb.) bags crushed ice
- Mix all ingredients together, put in freezer manual or possibly electric, takes about 30 min in electric freezer. Keep ice and salt around freezer while it is freezing. Also after ice cream is finished, cover for approximately 30 min for the cream to be more hard. Yield: 1 gallon.
- If chocolate cream is desired replace vanilla pudding with chocolate. If you desire fruit, use approximately 2 1/2 to 3 c. mashed well and mixed in with other ingredients.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3232g|
|Calories from Fat 851||19%|
|Total Fat 96.84g||121%|
|Saturated Fat 60.8g||243%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 770.97g||206%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|