If chocolate cream is desired replace vanilla pudding with chocolate. If you desire fruit, use approximately 2 1/2 to 3 c. mashed well and mixed in with other ingredients.
- 1 lg. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. can evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/2 gallon lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Approx. 2 boxes ice cream salt
- Approx. 3 (8 lb.) bags crushed ice
- Mix all ingredients together well, put in freezer manual or electric, takes about 30 min in electric freezer.
- Keep ice and salt around freezer while it is freezing.
- Also after ice cream is finished, cover for approximately 30 min for the cream to be more hard.