Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- 100 grams cake flour Sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams butter
- 4 whole eggs (separated)
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sift the flour and baking powder three times.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over low heat. Let cool.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat egg whites until they become white and frothy. Add sugar to the whites, little by little and continue beating until sugar dissolves.
- Next add the egg yolks to the egg white mixture and beat about 5 minutes. After that, add in the dry ingredients, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well using a rubber spatula.
- Now line a cupcake tin or muffin tin with paper cups. Pour batter into cups. Fill to about 2/3 full. Donât over fill.
- Bake at 180 c degrees for about 25 minutes. Cupcakes are ready when the top springs back when you touch it with your finger.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool before decorating. When the cupcake is cool, spread butter icing [Your Favorite Recipe]on the top of the cupcakes.
- Decorate with flowers. I made them using gum paste. Iâve done this in the photo above.
- Serve and enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||33%|
|Total Fat 4.91g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.61g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.17g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|