Cost per recipe $0.95 view details
- 100ml boysenberry puree
- 3 tbsp gelatine
- 100ml water
- 100ml homemade syrup (not golden syrup)/corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 70gm egg white
- dusting : 1/2 cup icing sugar + 1/2 cornstarch
- combine gelatine and boysenberry puree together, let it stand for 20mins or untill totally dissolved.
- stir together sugar, water and syrup into a saucepan and let them boiled untill sugar is totally dissolved, roughly about 15mins.
- remove hot syrup from heat and slowly pour it into the gelatine whisking along on high speed.
- continue beating the mixture for at least 10-15mins, the mixture should be double in volume at this point.
- then in another bowl, whisk egg whites untill foamy and stiff.
- now, combine the gelatine mixture and egg white, and continue on beating for 5 more mins.
- stop beating the mixture once it's thick enough to spread over the tray.
- (remember to brush a 9x13" tray with butter or oil before placing in the marshmallow batter.)
- keep the mixture chiledl untill set before slicing it.
- (mine is a bit sticky at the bottom due to improper spread of oil)
- finally, slice & dust the marshmallow with sugar powder mixture to prevent from sticking together
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 652g|
|Calories from Fat 2||0%|
|Total Fat 0.22g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 407.44g||109%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|