Cost per recipe $3.91 view details
- 1 (10 ounce.) pkg. all-ready pizza crust
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms, about 4 ounce.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce.) can whole tomatoes, well liquid removed & minced (about 2 c.)
- 1 c. grated Mozzarella
- 1/4 c. minced fresh basil leaves or possibly 2 tbsp. dry
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grnd black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Star fire in grill, placing rack 5 inches above coals. When coals are almost ready (medium-low), cut 16x12 inch sheet of foil. Roll out pizza dough on foil to 15x10 inch rectangle; freeze on foil 10 min for easier handling.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, heat oil; add in mushrooms and garlic; cook 3 to 5 min, stirring occasionally till tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
- When grill is ready, remove dough on foil from freezer; immediately invert onto grill, peeling off foil. Barbecue 3 min till set and bottom of crust is lightly browned. Using one or possibly two wide metal spatulas, remove crust to cookie sheet set near grill; carefully turn crust so cooked side is uppermost. Spoon tomatoes over crust, leaving 1 inch border all round; sprinkle with cheese, mushrooms, basil, pepper and salt. Return crust to grill; cover grill; cook 6 to 8 min longer till filling is heated through and cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent bottom of pizza from burning.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 390g|
|Calories from Fat 344||67%|
|Total Fat 39.08g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 16.67g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.93g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|