Cost per recipe $6.81 view details
- Graham crust for 8 inch springform pan
- 1 can (20 ounce.) Dole crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can (16 ounce.) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 c. packed golden sugar
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon grnd cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grnd ginger
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Packages (8 ounce. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 c. whipping cream, whipped
- Graham cracker crust should cover bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of springform pan. Bake in 350 degree F. oven 10 min.
- Drain pineapple well, pressing out juice with back of spoon. Reserve 3/4 c. juice. Cover pineapple and chill.
- Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, Large eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan. Cover and simmer gently 30 min, stirring occasionally. Beat cream cheese and vanilla till fluffy. Gradually beat in hot pumpkin mix till well blended.
- Pour into prepared springform pan. Cover, chill overnight. Remove sides from pan. Place cheesecake on serving plate. Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipped cream. Spoon on top of cheesecake. Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1414g|
|Calories from Fat 601||25%|
|Total Fat 66.82g||84%|
|Saturated Fat 33.61g||134%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 427.37g||114%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.0g||27%|