Cost per recipe $7.89 view details
- Graham cracker crust for 8 inch springform pan
- 1 c. (20 ounce.) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 c. (16 ounce.) solid pumpkin
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon grnd cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grnd ginger
- 1 env. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Packages (8 ounce. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 c. whipping cream, whipped
- Graham cracker crust should cover bottom and 1 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake at 350 degrees, 10 min.
- Drain pineapple well, pressing out juice; reserve juice (3/4 c.). Cover pineapple and chill. Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, Large eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan. Cover and simmer gently 30 min, stirring occasionally. Beat cream cheese and vanilla till fluffy. Gradually beat in hot pumpkin mix.
- Pour into prepared spring pan. Cover and chill overnight. Remove sides and place cheesecake on serving plate. Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipping cream and spoon over cheesecake. Serves 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1223g|
|Calories from Fat 599||29%|
|Total Fat 66.62g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 33.65g||135%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 347.12g||93%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||26%|