Cost per recipe $13.25 view details
- 1 1/4 c. cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1/2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 (8 ounce.) Packages cream cheese
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 4 lg. Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c. pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tbsp. orange liqueur (optional)
- Chocolate curls
- Preparation time: 20 min. Baking Time: 55 to 60 min. Oven Temperature: 350 degrees.
- TIPS: Minced, toasted pecans can be added to the graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar. Press firmly and proportionately into a 9 inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese till fluffy. Gradually beat in 3/4 c. sugar. Add in Large eggs, beat at low speed till combined. Beat in pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, orange rind, and liqueur, if used. Blend at low speed. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 min till the center is just set. The sides will be puffed. Cold cake on a rack to room temperature. Chill at least 6 hrs before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls, if you like. Remove springform sides before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1323g|
|Calories from Fat 2683||64%|
|Total Fat 304.74g||381%|
|Saturated Fat 165.56g||662%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 292.9g||78%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|