Cost per recipe $6.24 view details
- 1 (16 ounce.) can sliced peaches
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce.) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 (17 ounce.) cans yams, liquid removed
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 c. of peach juice; set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat remaining peach juice, sugar, cranberry sauce, cinnamon and butter.
- When butter is melted, add in cornstarch mix and cook and stir over medium heat till thickened. Put yams in baking dish. Arrange peaches around yams. Pour sauce over yams and bake at 350 degrees for 20 min. Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1533g|
|Calories from Fat 218||10%|
|Total Fat 24.93g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 14.89g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 517.33g||138%|
|Dietary Fiber 32.8g||109%|