Cost per recipe $3.99 view details
- 1 (16 ounce.) can sliced cling peaches
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 c. liquid brown sugar (may use 1/2 c. packed brown sugar)
- 1 (8 ounce.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 (17 ounce.) cans yams, liquid removed
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 c. peach juice and set aside.
- In 11-inch skillet, heat remaining juice, brown sugar, cranberry sauce, cinnamon and butter. When butter is melted, add in cornstarch mix. Stir over medium heat till mix thickens. Add in yams. Cover skillet and cook 10 min. Stir in peaches and cook additional 5 min or possibly till heated through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 936g|
|Calories from Fat 214||14%|
|Total Fat 24.4g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 14.84g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 340.9g||91%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.0g||87%|