Cost per recipe $5.56 view details
- 1 c. (4 ounce.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce.) can Underwood Deviled Ham
- 2 tbsp. finely minced scallions
- 3 tbsp. Old El Paso minced green chilies
- 1/2 c. minced walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, deviled ham, scallions and chilies; mix well. Shape mix into a ball. Roll in minced walnuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill. Remove from refrigerator to soften slightly before serving. Serve with crackers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 398g|
|Calories from Fat 1157||82%|
|Total Fat 132.47g||166%|
|Saturated Fat 69.29g||277%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.08g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|