Cost per recipe $1.97 view details
- 2 cans (1 pound each) cut green beans, liquid removed
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon Durkee grnd black pepper
- 1 can (2.8 ounce.) Durkee French fried onions
- Combine beans, lowfat milk, soup, pepper and 1/2 can of French fried onions; pour into a 1 1/2 qt casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 min. Top with remaining onions and bake 5 min longer. Makes 6 servings.
- Or possibly 2 pkgs. (9 oz each) frzn cut green beans, cooked and liquid removed.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 564g|
|Calories from Fat 173||49%|
|Total Fat 19.7g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 5.35g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.81g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|