Cost per recipe $1.58 view details
- 1 1/2 c. unsifted all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. finely crushed butter-type crackers
- 2/3 c. butter flavor shortening
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees for crust, combine flour and cracker crumbs. Cut in butter flavor shortening till mix resembles coarse corn meal. Sprinkle with 1/2 c. water, a Tbsp. at a time. Toss with fork till crumbs are completely moistened. Press mix into bottom of ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan. Prick crust with a fork.
- Sprinkle Swiss cheese, ham, onions, parsley, and pimientos proportionately over crust. Beat Large eggs, cream, half and half, salt, and pepper. Pour over filled crust. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 min or possibly till set. Cold for 5 min. Cut in 1 1/2 by 2 inch pcs. Serve hot. Makes 50 appetizers.
- NOTE: Crust may bubble during baking and need to be pricked with a fork again.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 338g|
|Calories from Fat 1094||62%|
|Total Fat 124.58g||156%|
|Saturated Fat 78.04g||312%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 143.17g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|