Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 2 lb Grnd buffalo Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 4 x Potatoes cut for french fries
- 6 x Carrots peeled, and split lengthwise
- 4 x Onions sliced 1/4" thick Celery cut in 3" lengths
- 1/2 c. Catsup
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp Prepared mustard
- 1/2 c. Vinegar Juice of 1 lemon
- Take a square of aluminum foil, place in center a buffalo burger. Place a slice of onion on it, 4 to 6 potato strips, 4 to 6 pcs of carrot, 2 pcs of celery. Pull foil up to create a c., then dip over each burger 1 Tbsp. of sauce (combine above ingredients). Twist foil edges tightly. Place package on grill and cook to desired doneness.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 193g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||20%|
|Total Fat 3.17g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.89g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.11g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|