Cost per recipe $8.82 view details
- 125 gm butter
- 1 can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk
- 1 c. sultanas
- 1 x 250 gram pac wine biscuits, crushed
- 1Â 1/2 c. icing sugar
- 3 Tbsp. NESTLE Baking Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- Highlander Slice:Lightly grease the base of a 27cm x 18cm x 3cm tin.
- Heat the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and add in the condensed lowfat milk. Beat well.
- Stir in the sultanas and biscuit crumbs.
- Press the mix into the tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40-45 min.
- Leave in the tin to cold, then spread the top with Chocolate Icing.
- Cut into bars when the icing has set.
- Chocolate Icing:Place the icing sugar, cocoa and butter in a small bowl.
- Add in the vanilla essence and the boiling water.
- Mix to a spreading consistency, adding a little extra water if required.
- NOTES : Makes 24 bars
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 713g|
|Calories from Fat 1329||48%|
|Total Fat 151.16g||189%|
|Saturated Fat 88.19g||353%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 333.94g||89%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||34%|