Cost per recipe $5.95 view details
- Non-stick cooking spray (low sodium)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, tenderized till flat
- 9 slices Armour Star sliced dry beef (95% fat free)
- 1 1/2 c. cooked wild rice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced (approx. 2 c.)
- 1 can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 c. plain nonfat yogurt
- 1. Take a 9 inch square baking dish and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Place dry beef on the bottom of the dish, making sure bottom of the dish is covered.
- 3. Mix cooked rice and spices together in medium mixing bowl.
- 4. Spread about 2 Tbsp. of rice mix onto each chicken piece, pulling up the sides, holding the rice as stuffing, and secure with toothpicks. (Save remaining rice mix to serve with the finished chicken dish.) Place chicken on top of dry beef.
- 5. Place sliced mushrooms around chicken.
- 6. Mix and spoon soup and yogurt over chicken and mushrooms.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or possibly till chicken is completely cooked. Serves 4.
- Hint: Vegetable rice pilaf adds a different tasty stuffing option. Make your own by adding dehydrated vegetable flakes to rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1442g|
|Calories from Fat 263||11%|
|Total Fat 29.71g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 9.88g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 449.37g||120%|
|Dietary Fiber 34.1g||114%|