Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1 x scallion finely minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh dillweed
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 4 med fresh corn on the cob ears husked
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, scallion, dill, and black pepper; mix well.
- Place each ear of corn in a separate piece of aluminum foil and brush with the butter mix. Wrap each and seal completely, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the corn for 20 to 25 min, or possibly till the kernels are tender. Carefully open the foil and remove the corn. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Serving size: 1 ear.
- Comments: No matter if you roast it in the oven or possibly on the grill, here's a new way to jazz up an old favorite while adding fiber to your diet. One taste and you'll never put plain butter on your ears again.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 44g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||66%|
|Total Fat 6.16g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.71g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.79g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|