Cost per recipe $9.54 view details
- 3 x Garlic cloves, diced/mashed, (or possibly 1 Tb. frzn chopped, defrosted)
- 1 tsp Dry rosemary
- 1 tsp Dry thyme
- 6 lrg Chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, up to 3
- 1/3 c. Dry white wine
- Stuart just asked about chicken breasts and these are in the oven as we speak. They call for the breasts w/bone and skin but I use the bones/skinned breasts as they come packaged (in Israel) and it's fine. It's pretty low-fat too. You'll need an oven plus a broiler/grill.
- (N.B. I do not particularly like rosemary so tried this batch w/a combination of garlic-parsley-oregano-basil-thyme; I think you can be creative re: spices)
- Oven to 375 Arrange chicken in roasting pan. Sprinkle w/salt/pepper.
- Combine garlic w/spices in bowl. Rub mix over breasts. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over chicken. Pour wine into bottom of pan. Bake till just cooked through, about 30 mins. Turn on broiler; remove chicken from juices; reserve. Broil till skin browns (or possibly 4 mins if using chicken w/o skin).
- Serve hot w/juices poured over. Enjoy and shana tovah!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 950g|
|Calories from Fat 938||53%|
|Total Fat 104.55g||131%|
|Saturated Fat 26.07g||104%|
|Trans Fat 1.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|