Cost per recipe $48.82 view details
- 1 x 6-lb. leg of lamb, very well trimmed
- 5 cl Garlic, peeled & sliced
- 20 sm Fresh rosemary, preferably flowering
- 20 sm Fresh sage
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd blac k pepper
- Small, sharp knife, make thin, deep slits all over the leg of lamb; insert the garlic slivers and herb sprigs into the slits. Drizzle the leg of lamb with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let it marinade at room temperature for about 20 min.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 3. Place the leg of lamb on a rack set in a roasting pan, and cook for one hour. Remove from oven and let stand for ten min before carving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2189g|
|Calories from Fat 3239||66%|
|Total Fat 360.17g||450%|
|Saturated Fat 139.3g||557%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.31g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|