Cost per recipe $14.08 view details
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. mixed fresh herbs* minced
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 4 x skinless/boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 x peaches peeled, pitted and minced
- 1 x mango peeled, pitted and minced
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 c. sweet white wine
- 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced
- Â Â Fresh lime juice
- * Basil, sage, thyme, rosemary
- Chicken: Mix first 4 ingredients. Add in chicken and turn to coat. Cover and chill at least 3 hrs or possibly overnight.
- Sauce: Heat butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add in fruit and sugar and cook until fruit softens, about 15 min. Add in wine and cook to sauce consistency, about 20 min. Add in cream and chipotles and simmer to sauce consistency, about 10 min. Season to taste with lime juice. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill till cooked through, about 5 minutes. per side. Transfer to plates. Bring sauce to simmer. Spoon over chicken and serve.
- Note: The chipotle chile peppers can be found with the Mexican foods in the supermarket. It took my chicken longer than 5 minutes. per side to cook, just keep checking for doneness.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1571g|
|Calories from Fat 2193||68%|
|Total Fat 248.84g||311%|
|Saturated Fat 102.42g||410%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 133.99g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||25%|