Cost per recipe $4.03 view details
- 1 x Chicken, 2 to 2 1/2 lb
- Â Â Garlic pwdr
- Â Â Garlic salt/pwdr to taste
- 4 x Cloves of garlic, chopped, up to 6
- 1 cube Fleishman's margarine
- Here is a favorite chicken recipe of my family. I had a housekeeper, when my children were little, named Helen and she made this chicken recipe thus named -
- Cut up chicken, take off the skin and as much fat as you can. Season with garlic pwdr. In a plastic or possibly paper bag put in sufficient matzo meal to coat the whole chicken. Add garlic salt/pwdr to taste, I also add in about 4-6 cloves of garlic - chopped.
- Heat 1 cube of Fleishman's margarine in a large Pyrex baking pan in oven.
- Coat the seasoned chicken with the matzo meal, lay in pan. Bake chicken at 350 for 30 min, turn chicken over and bake another 30 min.
- I usually serve this with mashed potatoes and a big salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1243g|
|Calories from Fat 1676||63%|
|Total Fat 185.82g||232%|
|Saturated Fat 53.17g||213%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|