Cost per recipe $3.17 view details
- 1 can (4.25-ounce) Underwood Deviled Ham, or possibly White Meat Chicken Spread
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 ounce (1/2 c.) sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 sm Shallot, chopped
- 1 dsh Salt, if you like
- 1/8 tsp Cracked black pepper">pepper or possibly pepper">pepper
- 1 pkt (9 ounce) Green Giant Harvest Fresh Frzn Spinach thawed & squeezed to drain
- 1 can (10 ounce) Pillsbury Refrigerated All Ready Pizza Crust
- 1 tsp Water
- Heat oven to 375 F. In medium bowl, combine deviled ham and 1 of the Large eggs; mix well. Add in cheese, shallot, salt and pepper; blend well. Add in spinach; mix well.
- Unroll dough; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to 14x9-inch rectangle. In small bowl, combine remaining egg and water; mix well. Brush egg mix lightly over dough; reserve remaining for top of braid.
- Spread filling lengthwise in 4-inch-wide strip down center of dough to within 1/4 inch of each end. With sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of rectangle, just to edge of filling. Fold strips of dough alternately over filling to create braid (see diagram). Fold ends of braid under to seal. Brush top with reserved egg mix.
- Bake at 375 F. for 20 to 25 min or possibly till golden. Cold 5 min.
- Serve hot.
- 12 servings
- Prep Time: 15 min (Ready in 45 min)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 353g|
|Calories from Fat 286||64%|
|Total Fat 32.39g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 17.09g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.44g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|