Low Carb, Reduced Fat. Can prepare ahead, but add pretzels just before baking. Heats up quickly.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Cost per serving $2.86 view details
- 1 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp of celery seed
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup diced bell pepper [ 1 large bell]
- 1/4 cup almonds, toasted then chopped
- 1 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, discard yolks, chopped the whites
- 1/2 cup pretzels [ 1 ounce], crushed
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
- 1. Combine mayonnaise & lemon juice & celery seed & dried onion in a medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. chicken, boiled egg whites, almonds.
- 2. Turn into greased 9X9 casserole dish; top with crushed pretzels and cheese.
- 3. Bake at 450 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until salad is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 405g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 663||65%|
|Total Fat 74.84g||94%|
|Saturated Fat 15.97g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.23g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|