Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- Gram flour / Besan - 1 cup
- Semolina / Suji - 2 tsp
- Eno salt - 1.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- oil - for greasing- 1 TBSP
- coriander leaves for garnish.
- 1) Mix gramflour, semolina and water and make it to a batter of pouring consistency (Idli batter types)
- 2) Grease the plate to be used for steaming (Use flat Idli stand / dhokla stand).
- 3) Place the thali on a stand in the pressure cooker with adequate but not more water and heat the water.
- 4) Now add eno to the batter and mix it well.
- 5) Pour the batter immediately to the greased plate
- 6) Cover and steam on high flame without whistle for 13 - 17 mins till done
- 7) Cool and cut into desired shapes.
- 8) Mix sugar in 1/2 tsp of water till it dissolves. Apply this solution on the top of the cut pieces and garnish with coriander.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.48g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|