After searching this d/b, I found three cookies for banana oatmeal and so I created my own. This recipe requires a coffee grinder and a little muscle to hand-beat the cookie mixture. These are healthy, wholesome, high fiber and delicious. One to two cookies for breakfast is complete, and your kids will love these ooie, gooie chewy tender cake-like cookies. Goes exceptionally well with a glass of 'almond' milk. Enjoy!
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 2 cups finely ground Cascadian Farm 'organic' Granola oats & honey cereal
- 2 heaping tbsp. heart-smart Biscuik
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond 'almond milk'
- 1 large free-ranch egg
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp. almond extract or oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ground raw peanuts
- Add all ingredients in a stainless steel bowl.
- Beat for 1-minute or until all ingredients are well mixed
- You can mash banana before adding to the mixture or leave whole sunks.
- Let the cookie dough set for 5-10 minutes.
- Pam Spray cookie sheet.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-minutes at 375 degrees F or until tested done.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||21%|
|Total Fat 0.99g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.15g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.1g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|