Cost per serving $7.77 view details
- 2 x sturgeon filets
- 1 c. toasted grnd hazelnuts
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 x Large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb blackberries fresh or possibly frzn
- 1/2 c. sliced onion
- 1/4 c. sun-dry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 c. blackberry or possibly raspberry syrup
- 1 bot Heinz 57 Sauce - (5 ounce)
- 1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
- Mix the hazelnuts and bread crumbs together. Dip the sturgeon filets in the Large eggs, and then dredge them in the hazelnut-bread crumb mix.
- Place the extra virgin olive oil in a 12-inch saute/fry pan. Add in the filets and cook over medium-high heat, browning on both sides. Place the uncovered pan in oven at 350 degrees for 15 min to complete the cooking process.
- For the Barbecue Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a 2-qt saucepan and simmer for 20 to 30 min. Puree the mix in a food processor.
- Serving: Place the filets on individual serving plates and spoon the sauce over each filet. Additional sauce can also be served in individual ramekins.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 491g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 335||46%|
|Total Fat 38.81g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 5.29g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 75.87g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.7g||66%|