Cost per serving $1.16 view details
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray one 9Ã13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 209||60%|
|Total Fat 23.79g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 14.04g||56%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.12g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|