Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 3 c. loose-packed, frzn hash brown potatoes, thawed (O'Brien's is the best)
- 1/3 c. melted butter
- 4 ounce. warm pepper cheese, shredded
- 6 ounce. diced cooked ham (about 1 c.)
- 4 ounce. gouda or possibly Swiss cheese, shredded (about 1 c.)
- 1/2 c. light cream
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Press hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture. Press hash browns onto bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie pan to create crust.
- Drizzle butter over crust. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 25 min. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees.
- Toss together the ham and cheese and place in crust. Beat the cream with the Large eggs and salt. Pour over ham and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 min or possibly till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 115g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 253||77%|
|Total Fat 28.55g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 16.91g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.81g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|