Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- Cooking Oil
- Wilted Banana Leaves
- 2 hardboiled eggs, cut into round slices
- 2 pcs of red pimiento, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps of butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 pc of red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 kilo of pork kasim, boiled and minced
- 1/4 kilo of chicken liver, boiled and minced
- 3 pcs of vienna sausages, diced
- 2 pcs of chorizo de bilbao, diced
- 1/4 cup of diced cheese
- 1/4 cup of pickle relish
- 2 tbsps of Maggi Chilli sauce
- 2 8-gram packs Maggi Magic Sarap
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 3 pcs of beaten eggs
- Lightly grease 2 gallenera pans (used for making leche flan) with cooking oil and line with banana leaves. Arrange eggs, pimientos, and carrots like flowers and stems on banana leaves; set aside.
- Melt butter and saute garlic, onions, and red bell pepper. Add in pork, liver, sausages, and chorizo. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and pickle relish. Season with Maggi Chilli sauce and Maggi Magic Sarap.
- Pour in water and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs and flour.
- Pour beaten eggs over arranged garnishes; pack in meat mixture. Cover and steam for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool then unmold into platters.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||40%|
|Total Fat 5.11g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.09g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 8.44g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|