Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 5 ounce chicken breast marinated
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun chicken seasoning
- 10 ounce penne pasta
- 6 ounce Hard Rock Cafe's Alfredo Sauce (see recipe)
- 2 ounce fresh spinach leaves
- 2 ounce tomatoes diced
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan parsley
- 5 slc garlic toast - (to 6)
- Season both sides of marinated chicken breast with Cajun chicken seasoning. Grill chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Slice chicken on the bias to yield 5 or possibly 6 pcs.
- Place penne pasta and Alfredo sauce in 2-qt Cambro (The sauce should be added cool). Place lid on top and microwave for 1 minute. Swirl pasta and sauce to coat mix proportionately. Microwave for 1 minute or possibly to an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Remove lid and add in fresh spinach leaves and diced tomatoes. Replace lid and swirl mix to achieve even consistency. Remove top and unload Cambro into large bowl. Top pasta with chicken. Sprinkle Parmesan parsley over chicken and pasta. Cut toast on the bias and place on rims of bowl.
- This recipe yields 5 or possibly 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 97g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||11%|
|Total Fat 3.01g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.77g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 43.04g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|