Cost per serving $1.29 view details
- 125 pounds ground beef patties (5.33oz)
- 12 pounds lettuce, iceberg shredded
- 26 pounds tomatoes, sliced
- 12 pounds onion sliced
- 12.5 pounds dill pickle chips
- 24 cups ketchup
- 8 cups mustard
- 400 ea Hamburger Buns
- Grill patties on 350 F. griddle 4 minutes or until browned. Turn; grill on other side 4 minutes.
- CCP: Internal temperature must reach 155 F. or higher for 15 seconds.
- On each burger, spread 1 teaspoon mustard on bottom bun and 1 tablespoon catsup on top bun. Add 2 slices onion, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice tomato, and 2 slices pickle on bottom bun. Place grilled hamburger on bottom bun. Cover with top bun.
- CCP: Hold for SERVICE AT 140 OR HIGHER.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 254g|
|Recipe makes 400 servings|
|Calories from Fat 237||50%|
|Total Fat 26.39g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 10.15g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.59g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|