Cost per recipe $1.64 view details
- 2/3 c. unsalted margarine or possibly butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 x egg
- 3 Tbsp. lowfat milk or possibly water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2Â 1/2 x to 3 c. sifted all-purpose flour
- Fillings:Apricot preserves, peanut butter, chocolate chips, nuts Or possibly minced apples By hand or possibly in food processor, cream margarine or possibly butter with sugar. Add in egg and cream till smooth. Add in lowfat milk or possibly water and vanilla. Add in flour till dough forms ball. Divide dough into 2 cylinders about 3 inches in diameter.
- Chill for a few hrs or possibly overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using one cylinder of dough at a time (keep unused portion refrigerated till needed), cut 1/8 inch slices of dough. Roll them out slightly and place 1 tsp. filling in center of each round. Draw edges up at 3 points to create a triangle and healthy pinch together carefully. Place triangles on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 min, or possibly till golden.
- Cold on rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 343g|
|Calories from Fat 1140||73%|
|Total Fat 126.64g||158%|
|Saturated Fat 25.14g||101%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 104.23g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|