Bonjour de Shizuoka!
Tres beau concept!
Une belle alliance franco-japonaise si je puis dire!
Bon, tu es professionel et ca se voit!
Cost per serving $2.93 view details
- 2 apples (135 grams of juice yield)
- 1 bunch of basil (15 grams of juice yield)
- 12 Hamaguri clams
- 30 grams of caviar
- 50 grams of celery rave
- lemon juice
- Prepare the Jelly: centrifuge the apples and then basil. Harvest the juices separately in bowls over ice. Heat the apple juice to clear it naturally. Paste apple juice (5 sheets / liter), cool and add the juice of basil just before the frost takes to keep the green color. Mold into plates.
- Trim the Mikado with celery, season with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Open the Hamaguri in a pan with white wine. Season with the lemon juice, olive oil salt and pepper also.
- Arrange on plates like in the picture, sprinkle with fleur de sel. Note: This recipe works with all shells.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||14%|
|Total Fat 1.48g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|