Cost per recipe $1.54 view details
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. Blue Bonnet butter, softened
- 4 (1/8 inch) slices boiled ham
- Ritz crackers
- In small bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and Blue Bonnet butter till well blended. Spread 1/4 of mix on one slice of ham; repeat with remaining cheese mix and ham. Roll up from short sides; refrigeratefor several hrs, or possibly wrap and freeze, if you like.
- To serve, slice rolls into 1/2 inch thick slices. Arrange slices on top of Ritz crackers. If frzn, let stand at room temperature 20 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 129g|
|Calories from Fat 372||77%|
|Total Fat 42.2g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 23.24g||93%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 13.98g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|