Cost per recipe $2.04 view details
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce.) pkg. cream cheese, soft
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 4 (1/8 inch) slices boiled ham
- Ritz crackers
- In small bowl combine cheeses and butter till well blended. Spread 1/4 of mix on one ham slice; repeat on remaining ham slices. Roll up from short sides. Refrigerateseveral hrs or possibly wrap and freeze if you like.
- Slice rolls into 1/2 inch thick slices and arrange on top of Ritz crackers and serve. If frzn, let stand at room temperature 20 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 186g|
|Calories from Fat 776||87%|
|Total Fat 88.23g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 52.39g||210%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 14.02g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|