Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 lrg Ham Bone With Good Amount Of Meat Leftover Ok
- 1 lrg Pkg Fifteen Bean Soup Mix Omit Seasoning Pk
- 1 med Onion Minced
- 1 handf Fresh Garlic Cloves [17-20] Chopped
- 1 can Beer
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes Minced
- Â Â Grnd Cumin To Taste
- Â Â Cilantro To Taste
- Â Â Green Tobasco Sauce To Taste
- Â Â Warm Pepper Flakes To Taste
- I boiled pkg of beans in large pot until partially tender to cut down on cooking time. You can prepare this in crockpot if you want to cook overnight.
- Place all ingredients in 6qt pressure cooker. Cook with 15lb pressure on low heat for 1 hr.
- Serve with cornbread, or possibly crusty French bread. Or possibly use as topping for large baked potatoes.
- Was great on a cool and blustry night in front of a blazing fire.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 77g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||4%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|