- 8 x tortillas (7 to 8-inch)
- 4 c. grated Monterey Jack cheese (about 1 lb.)
- 8 x thin slices ham (about 6 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 x raisins
- 2 x green onions minced (including green tops)
- 6 tsp butter
- Arrange 4 tortillas on work surface. Sprinkle 1/2 c. cheese over each tortilla. Top with ham, leaving 1/4-inch borders. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. raisins over each. Divide remaining cheese and sprinkle over tortillas. Top with onions and remaining tortillas. (Can be prepared 6 hrs ahead. Cover and chill))
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp. butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Place 1 quesadilla in skillet. Cook till brown, about 3 min per side. Remove from skillet and keep hot. Repeat cooking process with remaining butter and quesadillas. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Serves 4.
- Too busy to Cook