Cost per recipe $5.59 view details
- 2 Tbsp. NESTLE Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 c. HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk
- 100 gm butter
- 2Â 1/2 c. plain biscuit crumbs
- 1 c. desiccated coconut
- 1/2 c. NESTLE Lowfat milk Choc Bits
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Â Â NESTLE White Melts, melted and ALLEN'S Snakes Alive, Monster Mix and Creepy Critters for decorating
- Combine the cocoa, condensed lowfat milk and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly till the mix just comes to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and leave till cool. Place the biscuit crumbs, coconut, Choc Bits and raisins in a large bowl.
- Add in the cocoa mix and stir till thoroughly combined.
- Press into a well-greased 20cm x 20cm x 4cm tin and refrigeratefor 20-30 min.
- Ice with Chocolate Icing and decorate with melted White Melts, Snakes Alive, Monster Mix and Creepy Critters. Refrigeratetill set, then cut into bars or possibly squares.
- Chocolate Icing:Place 1 1/2 c. icing sugar, 3 Tbsp. NESTLE Baking Cocoa, 3 Tbsp. butter and 1/4 tsp. vanilla essence in a bowl. Mix to a spreading consistency with 2-3 Tbsp. boiling water.
- NOTES : Makes 20-25 pcs
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 732g|
|Calories from Fat 2504||64%|
|Total Fat 292.59g||366%|
|Saturated Fat 208.39g||834%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 314.12g||84%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g||38%|