Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- INGREDIENTS QTY
- Lamb meat, fresh red meat, cleaned and trimmed [finely minced through the grinder] 1 kg
- Lamb tail fat, fresh [finely minced through the griner] 100 grams
- Onion, [grated with large grater by hand] 150 grams
- Lebanese spice mix 15 grams
- Nutmeg whole grated Â½ piece
- Salt Taste
- Olive oil for shaping As needed
- potato200grams carot200grams
- *Put some ice inside a bowl in order to keep the hand, which mixes the mixture as cold as possible while mixing.
- *Combine #1-6 and pound into a pulp with a mortar and pestle, turning the meat with a cold hand for 3-5 minutes. The sanitized hand, which is helping with the pounding of the meat, must be plunged into the ice every minute at least.
- *When finished adjust seasoning to taste and serve. Habra Neyyah cannot stand more than five hours before serving.
- *Habra Neyyah is served in Lebanon with tomeyya, green onion and mint leaf as a garnish to eat along with the raw meat mixture.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.09g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|