Cost per recipe $8.02 view details
- 1Â 1/2 ounce Chilies, slivered
- 1Â 1/2 c. Cider vinegar
- 5Â 1/2 c. Sugar, granulated
- 3/4 c. Bell pepper, minced & seeded
- 1 x (6 ounce) bottle Liquid pectin
- Cook peppers, vinegar and sugar for 10 min, stirring constantly. Add in liquid pectin and cook 1 minute longer. Strain if you like (it is more attractive if not strained).
- Let stand about 15 min to cold before putting in jars. Seal jars for longer keeping.
- NOTE: Habanero jelly will have a definite tingle but is not real warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1758g|
|Calories from Fat 2||0%|
|Total Fat 0.22g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1114.03g||297%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|