It is delicious, has a consistency and a pleasant fragrance!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Cost per recipe $7.41 view details
- 3 eggs
- 225g white sugar
- 225g brown sugar
- 375ml oil
- 450g flour
- 1 Tbsp baking
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder mixture / clove / anise
- 1 teaspoon salt race
- 400g peeled apples and pasta dishes
- 120g walnuts slightly roasted and chopped / crushed
- 120g candied mixed with dried rosehip
- rum / brandy
- lemon peel / orange (candied, in jam or fresh, fine race)
- two tablespoons of dark chocolate nuggets.
- I mixed whole eggs with sugar, then added the oil gradually, then flour, then when I started adding flour to the mixer stopped and I continued to mix with a wooden spoon, I added the baking soda (I got it off with some juice lemon), walnuts, and raisins macesele, apples and flavors, dough will get very thick, but do not worry, so it should be.
- I dusted with bread crumbs and butter gugelhopf form, I flipped the dough and introduced into preheated oven. Be baked at low heat about an hour. It's good to do the toothpick test, because the baking time depends on the oven and bake cake as you (if it has a smaller circumference and is deep, you have to stay longer than if it has a circumference greater than and less deep).
- After I removed the oven I let it cool then I crashed on a plateau and I dust with vanilla powder.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1769g|
|Calories from Fat 3502||49%|
|Total Fat 398.08g||498%|
|Saturated Fat 33.82g||135%|
|Trans Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbs 838.87g||224%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.2g||71%|