Cost per recipe $0.57 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1. Place 1 to 1-1/2 c. (brand name) Oats (Quick or possibly Old Fashioned, uncooked) in blender or possibly food processor.
- 2. Blend or possibly process for about 60 seconds.
- 3. Store in tightly covered container in cold dry place up to six months.
- 4. Use for baking, breading, thickening or possibly dredging and browning. When usedin baking, substitute up to but no more than 1/3 of the all-purpose flour called for with oat flour.
- NOTES : FANTASTIC stuff! Been doing it for a while, never tried MORE than 1/3. 'course, most of the time I just eye-ball my measures... ;-)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 122g|
|Calories from Fat 67||14%|
|Total Fat 8.0g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.36g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 83.09g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||41%|